Home Care Assistance Cincinnati is out to change the way the world ages by providing quality care for elderly adults that allows them to live healthier and happier lives in their homes. We strive to make our Caregivers feel as though they are a part of an even larger family. Here at Home Care Assistance, we offer the opportunity for you to have a meaningful impact on people’s lives and make unparalleled connections, all while having a good time.
As a rapidly growing company, you will enjoy working with experienced industry professionals, a supportive work environment, leading-edge training, competitive pay and offer health care benefits, bonuses and much more. Qualifications include:
- Minimum age of 18
- High School or College diploma
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Clean driving record and no history of criminal background
- Two years experience in caregiving or equivalent training
- Passion for caring for the elderly
- A pleasant and professional demeanor
To apply for a position follow the link below:
Home Care Assistance is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.