Premier Alzheimer’s Care Provider in Cincinnati
Also serving Indian Hill, Madeira, and West Chester
Millions of seniors suffer from Alzheimer’s, and a growing number of these individuals are cared for at home. Because seniors with Alzheimer’s experience a loss of memory and an increased need for assistance as the disease progresses, many families seek the assistance of professional caregivers to manager everyday tasks and help deal with the unique challenges that this illness brings. Home Care Assistance of Cincinnati offers specialty care for Alzheimer’s patients. Our highly trained, reliable caregivers promote a higher quality of life for seniors and provide important peace of mind and respite to families who are supporting their loved ones at home.
Comprehensive In-Home Care for Seniors with Alzheimer’s
Individuals with this disease face progressive cognitive decline, loss of social functioning and an increased need for assistance with activities of daily living and other important tasks. As a leading provider of Alzheimer’s care in Cincinnati (and now West Chester), we believe that quality care must address all of these concerns while also engaging seniors in a supportive way that makes for a happier, more meaningful lifestyle. All Home Care Assistance caregivers utilize our innovative Cognitive Therapeutic Method that uses more than 300 interventions to improve cognitive acuity and delay further decline. This unique in-home program further benefits seniors by:
- Supporting their highest level of independence
- Meeting their nutritional needs and personal dietary preferences
- Offering appropriate assistance that supports a safe and comfortable home environment
- Encouraging social interaction, companionship and meaningful relationships
- Involving the family unit and keeping them up to date with changes in health
Flexible Care that Meets the Needs of Seniors & Their Families
Alzheimer’s is a progressive disease, and managing it is made easier when care is appropriate and consistent. As the industry leader in providing care, Home Care Assistance offers flexible scheduling and individualized care plans to meet the changing needs of seniors throughout every stage of Alzheimer’s.
- Services can be scheduled anytime day or night or 24-hours a day.
- In emergency situations, changes to the care plan or schedule are made easy with the help of our highly trained, on-call Care Managers.
- Caregivers are carefully matched to families based on training, experience and personality to ensure appropriate, consistent care is always provided.
- Care plans are reviewed regularly and quality assurance visits are conducted to ensure care is appropriate and all needs are being met in a way that empowers the senior.
Home Care Assistance Care Managers are always available to answer your questions and further explain the many benefits of our Alzheimer’s in home care program. Give us a call at 513.891.2273 to schedule your free, no obligation in-home consultation.