Flexible Hourly Care for Cincinnati Seniors
Have you begun to notice changes in your loved one’s daily routine? Maybe their home is unusually untidy with dishes and laundry piling up. Perhaps they’re staying at home more often, no longer making their regular trips to the grocery store, church or out to see friends. Although difficult to come to terms with, our loved ones will inevitably grow older, facing new physical and emotional challenges along the way.
At Home Care Assistance of Cincinnati, we believe minimal assistance and support can go a long way toward keeping an aging adult safe and comfortable in their own home. We also understand how difficult it can be for seniors to accept or admit the need for help. To support elderly adults and their desire to age in place, we offer flexible hourly home care that is available on an as needed basis. Seniors can use our services for as much or as little as they need, allowing them to maintain their regular routines without sacrificing their independence or dignity.
Part-Time Care Plans Tailored to Individual Needs
Home Care Assistance caregivers form meaningful relationships with their clients, and they encourage seniors to maintain their highest level of independence with proper support and assistance when necessary. Many seniors use our hourly care services to assist with:
- Morning routines including help bathing and dressing, preparing breakfast, light housekeeping tasks and remembering to take important medications
- Evening routines including preparing dinner, cleaning up after a meal, spending time socializing before bed and getting into bed safely
- Safe and reliable transportation and accompaniment for social events and personal outings, medical appointments, grocery shopping and other errands
Professional, Highly Trained & Compassionate Hourly Caregivers
At Home Care Assistance of Cincinnati, we take pride in caliber of caregivers. All caregivers are industry professionals with experience in geriatric care, and they are held to a standard that is unmatched by other care agencies. Prior to becoming an employee of Home Care Assistance, caregivers:
- Undergo a hiring process that includes rigorous screenings and interviews
- Receive ongoing training in best practices at Home Care Assistance University
- Become bonded and insured to ensure the safety and security of our clients
- Are matched with care recipients based on skills, personality and other important factors
Respite Care & Peace of Mind for Families
Hourly home care is not only used to enhance the lives of our senior clients, but the lives of their families as well. When used a few hours a day or few times a week, hourly care can provide family caregivers with time to attend to their own needs and personal obligations. They are able to step away from their caregiving responsibilities without feelings of guilt or apprehension, knowing our highly trained, compassionate and reliable caregivers are always by their loved one’s side.
To learn more about Home Care Assistance’s flexible hourly care and our 100% satisfaction guarantee, contact a Care Manager at 513.891.2273 to schedule your complimentary in-home consultation. We are available 24/7 and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.